Our Mission and Mandate
Preach and Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and Minister the Word of God in True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth according to Ephesians 4: 24, Luke 4: 18, John 8: 32.
Our Vision Statement
1. Ephesians 2:20 – We are a Spirit filled nondenominational, Bible centered ministry, built on the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the Chief Cornerstone.
2. Luke 4:18 – We are Multicultural and diverse, ministering to the spiritual and physical needs of God’s people.
3. Revelations 2:5 – We have been called to preach the Gospel of the kingdom with a clarion call to God’s people to return to True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth in Jesus Christ.
4. John 10:10 – We have been called to preach deliverance, and separation from the god of this world through God’s Holy Scriptures.
5. 1 Corinthians 14:3 – We have been called to edify, exhort, comfort and encourage men, women and youth to fulfill their God ordained destiny.
6. Matthew 6:10 – We will mentor and establish Christ like leaders and ministries in the earth, so that the perfect will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven.
7. 1 Peter 2:21 – We will live our lives as examples in Jesus Christ, anointed with the Holy Spirit, walking in authority, dominion and power.
8. Matthew 28:19-20 – We have been called to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to observe all things that Jesus commanded us.